Facet gemstone and sterling silver bezel set stacker ring.
These rose cut gemstones are hand-set in a bezel setting, and this sits on a beautiful narrow textured sterling silver band.
Looks gorgeous worn on it's own or 'stacked' with other rings.
Available in various gemstones:
Rose Quartz, Sunstone, Golden Rutilated Quartz, Prehnite, Green Onyx, Amazonite, Turquoise, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Garnet, Labradorite, Pink Opal and Rainbow Opal.
- Rose Quartz also known as Hyaline quartz. The stone of love, femininity and harmony.
- Sunstone is thought to restoring happiness and fulfilment.
- Golden Rutilated Quartz is said to energise the mind and cleanse negative energy.
- Prehnite is a tranquil stone, which is thought to enhance inner knowledge and creative vision.
- Green Onyx is said to be used for strength, willpower and discipline.
- Amazonite is thought to be a soothing stone, calming worries and fears.
- Turquoise is one of the birthstones for December. It is a master healing stone and protects from evil.
- Lapis Lazuli is thought to be a powerful stone for thinking and spirituality.
- Amethyst is thought to be calming, reducing sadness and anxiety.
- Garnet is one of the birthstones for January. It is thought to aid in emotional balancing and for healing matters of the heart.
- Labradorite is said to be one of the most powerful stone (known as a 'stone of magic'), helping heal, energise and protect.
- Pink Opal is thought to aid in emotional balancing and for healing matters of the heart..
- Moonstone is one of the birthstones for June. It is thought to be soothing and promote inner growth and strength.
If you are unsure of the ring size required, please order the ring and sizer. The sizer will be posted to you first, so that you can order the correct size ring.
Recycled Sterling Silver .925
CUSTOM HANDMADE TO ORDER
Your finished Jewellery is lovingly packed in one of our 100% recycled gift pillow boxes and then despatched by 1st Class Royal Mail.
Gemstone Bezel Stacker Ring
This order will despatched within 5 working days by Royal Mail 1st Class post.